Monday, August 18, 2008

Where have I been? you may ask. Umm, doing other things other than blogging, including procrastinating about blogging. I had all these great ambitions to come back from the LA SCBWI conference and blog about the fabulous time I had with my two critique group friends, Emily and Sara--and all the tips I gleaned from the editors and authors. But alas, now that's such old news, it's embarrassing.

And get this: There were evidently people at the conference blogging THE DAY something happen. The nerve of those go-getters! (Trust me, I read some of their posts when I returned from the conference...after I did my laundry and a million other things that have nothing to do with writing.)

So...my new goal is NOT to procrastinate any longer. I WILL keep up with this thing.

But wait! Sara, Emily, and Betsy (the other member of our critique group called The Gotham Girls because Emily, Betsy, and I originally "met" during an online Gotham Writer's writing class for children's writers) are trying to start a blog.

OK...now I'm in blog overload.

No comments: